Creamy garlic parmesan rice with no stirring or babysitting! A perfect side dish.
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups arborio rice
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Turn Instant Pot to saute setting. When displays says HOT add in the butter and let it melt. Add in the onions and saute for 4 minutes. Add in the garlic and saute for 30 seconds. Add in the rice and toss in with the onions and garlic.
- Pour in 1 cup of the broth and stir for 2–3 minutes until it is absorbed by the rice. Scrape bottom of pot so that nothing is sticking.
- Add in remaining broth, vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 10 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for 10 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese. Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Side
- Method: Instant Pot