Frozen wings are tossed into your electric pressure cooker and cooked for just 4 minutes. Then a mixture of garlic powder, parmesan cheese and ranch dressing mix coat the wings while they broil and crisp up in the oven. These wings have unbelievable flavor and are super easy to make for a party.
- 1 (3 pound) bag of frozen chicken wings
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Pour one cup or water or chicken broth in the bottom of your Instant Pot. Place trivet or steamer basket in the bottom of the pot.
- Place as many chicken wings you’d like (and will fit) in your Instant Pot. Don’t go over the max fill line.
- Cover the pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to “sealing.” Set the manual button (or pressure cook button) to 4 minutes for tender wings or 5 minutes for meat falling off the bones wings. When the timer beeps let the pressure release naturally for 5-10 minutes. Then release the rest of the pressure by moving the valve to “venting.”
- In a bowl stir together the melted butter, parsley, garlic powder, ranch and parmesan cheese.
- Remove the lid. Turn your oven to the broil setting. Use tongs to place the chicken wings on a sheet pan. I lined my pan with a silicone mat* for easy cleaning. Spoon the parmesan spread over the top of the wings.
- Place the wings in the oven under the broiler for 4-5 minutes. Check the wings and when the parmesan starts to get a little brown, the wings are done. Remove the wings from the oven and use tongs to place wings on a platter. Serve and enjoy!
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot