Sweet corn is slathered with garlic, butter, salt and pepper. The easiest and tastiest corn on the cob! You’ll never go back boiling corn on the stove again.
- 4–6 ears of corn, husked
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp soft, melty butter
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- Pour water into the bottom of the Instant Pot. Place trivet in the Instant Pot.
- Place corn on top of the trivet. Lay it on top of each other crosswise.
- Cover the pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 2 minutes on high pressure. When the time is up perform a quick release by moving the valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Make the garlic butter by stirring together the butter, garlic, salt, pepper and parsley until smooth. Slather the butter on the corn on the cob and enjoy.
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot. If you use an 8 quart pot change the water to 1 ½ cups.
To make in the slow cooker: Place corn in slow cooker and pour in 1/2 cup water. Cook on high for 2 to 3 hours or on low for 5 to 6 hours, until the corn is tender. Use a pair of tongs to transfer the corn onto a plate. Make the garlic butter by stirring together the butter, garlic, salt, pepper and parsley until smooth. Slather the butter on the corn on the cob and enjoy.
This recipe is gluten free.
- Category: Side
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American