Beef and noodle casserole with cabbage, corn and creamed cheese. This dinner comes together quickly and it’s a one pot meal!
- 1 pound lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 cup diced onion
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 cups beef or chicken broth
- 8 oz penne rigate pasta
- 3–4 cups chopped green cabbage
- 1 diced green pepper
- 1 (8.25) oz can creamed corn
- 4 oz cream cheese
- Turn Instant Pot to sauté setting. When the display says HOT add in the beef and onion. Use a spoon to break up the beef. Brown for about 5 minutes. Drain off any excess grease.
- Stir in the kosher salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Pour in the broth and scrape bottom of pot so that nothing is sticking. Turn off sauté setting.
- Pour in the pasta and use a spoon to gently press it down, don’t stir.
- Add cabbage, peppers, creamed corn and cream cheese on top.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 5 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for about 5-10 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove lid.
- Stir well. Season to taste. Scoop onto plates and enjoy!
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot