Chicken, spaghetti and cream cheese baked until bubbly. Your family will all love to this eat casserole and you will love to make it because it’s fast and easy!
- 1 ¼ pounds (20 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp Better than Bouillon chicken base
- ½ pound (8 oz) uncooked spaghetti noodles (whole wheat is okay)
- ½ pound (8 oz) sliced mushrooms
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp poultry seasoning
- ½ pound (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- Add chicken, water and bouillon into Instant Pot.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 15 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for 10 minutes and then move valve to venting (for more precise chicken cooking times read this article). Remove the lid.
- Place chicken on a cutting board and set aside.
- Measure the amount of liquid remaining in the Instant Pot and add enough water to let it reach 2 cups. Break spaghetti noodles in half and lay them in a criss cross pattern in the water. Dump mushrooms on top of noodles.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 3 minutes. While spaghetti is cooking chop up the chicken. When time is up move valve to venting and remove the lid.
- Stir chicken, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, poultry seasoning and cream cheese into pot until cream cheese is well incorporated.
- Scoop the mixture into a 9 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with cheddar and bake for 15 minutes at 350° F. Scoop onto plates and enjoy.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot/Oven