An easy way to hard boil eggs if they’re needed for a potato salad or egg salad.
- 6 eggs (or more)
- 1 cup water
- Spray a pan that will fit inside your Instant Pot with non-stick cooking spray. Crack as many eggs as you need in the pan. (I used this pan*).
- Pour 1 cup of water into the bottom of your Instant Pot*. (If you’re using an 8 quart pour in 1 ½ cups of water).
- Place a trivet in the bottom of your Instant Pot and place the pan on top of the trivet. (I used this trivet*).
- Cover the Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure the valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 5 minutes on high pressure. When the time is up let the pot sit for 5 minutes (display will say L0:05). Move the valve to venting.
- Turn the pan over onto a cutting board and chop the eggs. Use them immediately or store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
- Method: Instant Pot