Soft noodles and chicken pieces tossed with a spicy asian sauce (or not so spicy…it’s up to you) and veggies. An easy and delicious Instant Pot one pot meal.
- 1 3/4 cup water or chicken broth
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, but into bite size pieces
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 Tbsp sriracha
- 1 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and sliced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Sriracha sauce
- Cilantro and chopped peanut, for garnish
- Pour water/broth into bottom of Instant Pot. Break the spaghetti in half and lay it in a criss-cross pattern in the pot. Place the chicken on top of the spaghetti to cover it.
- In a bowl whisk together the soy sauce, vinegar, chili garlic sauce, sriracha, sesame oil, brown sugar and garlic. Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- In a pan* place the carrots and bell pepper. Drizzle with the olive oil. Cover the pan and place on top of the chicken. Squish everything down to fit.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 4 minutes. When time is up let the pot sit for 5-10 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Carefully remove the pan with carrots and peppers in it. Set aside.
- Stir the chicken and spaghetti well. If desired stir in ¼ tsp kosher salt and pepper (you may or may not need it). Stir in the carrots and peppers. If you like it extra spicy add in extra sriracha sauce.
- Serve garnished with cilantro and peanuts.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot