The easiest cheater recipe out there. Chicken, cream cheese, cream of chicken soup and an Italian dressing mix packet are combined to make a delicious chicken and rice dinner with hardly any work. This version is made in your electric pressure cooker in just a few minutes.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (0.7 oz) package dry italian dressing mix (I used the Good Seasonings brand)
- 1 (13.75 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2–3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- Add chicken broth to the Instant Pot. Stir in the dry italian dressing mix. Stir in the cream of chicken soup. Add in the butter. Nestle the chicken into the pot.
- Lock the lid in place and make sure valve is set to “sealing.” Set the manual pressure cook button to 10 minutes. Let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes and then release the rest of the pressure by moving the valve to “venting.”
- Remove the lid and break up the chicken, if desired, into chunks. Stir in the package of cream cheese until it is melted. You may want to use the saute setting to melt the cream cheese quicker.
- Serve chicken and sauce over hot cooked rice.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot