Love chocolate chip cookies and muffins? Try these Instant Pot Chocolate Chip Muffin Bites. They are a delightful snack or dessert that is perfectly poppable. A creative way to use your Instant Pot egg bites mold.
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter (5 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- In a medium mixing bowl SLOWLY whisk the brown sugar, melted butter, vanilla and milk together for about 1 minute. Then with a wooden spoon SLOWLY stir in the baking powder, flour and salt until no white streaks remain. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spray your silicone egg bites mold* with non stick cooking spray. Spoon the batter into each mold. They should be about ¾ full. Cover your egg bite mold with foil (or with the pressure cooker safe lid, if it came with one).
- Pour 1 cup of water into the bottom of your Instant Pot. Place the egg bites mold on top of a trivet (I use this sling/trivet*) and lower into the bottom of the pot.
- Cover the pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 12 minutes on high pressure. When time is up let the pot sit for 10-15 minutes and then move the valve to venting.
- Remove the lid and pull out the mold. Remove the foil. Place a plate on top of the egg molds. Then flip over the plate and the molds so that the muffin bites pop out on top of the plate. Gently push your thumb into silicone mold to pop out the bites.
- Eat warm and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Instant Pot