A simple but delicious meal of chicken, rice and vegetables. Make it quickly in your Instant Pot.
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 ribs of celery, sliced or diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh onion or 1 Tbsp dry minced onion
- 1 (6 oz) package Ben’s Original Long Grain and Wild Rice with seasoning packet
- 1 1/4 cups water or broth
- 2–3 cups of cooked, chopped chicken
- 1 (14.5 oz) can green beans, drained
- Turn Instant Pot to sauté setting. When display says HOT add in butter and let it melt. Add in the celery, carrots and onion. Saute for about 4 minutes.
- Toss in the rice and stir well so it’s coated in the butter and vegetables. Turn off Instant Pot.
- Pour in the water and scape bottom of pot so that nothing is sticking.
- Dump in the chicken, the seasoning packet and green beans.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 5 minutes. When time is up let the pot sit for 5 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Gently stir. Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot