A creamy sauce envelopes chicken tenderloins, noodles and mushrooms and then the dish is topped with shredded cheese and panko breadcrumbs.
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 3/4 cup water
- 1 Tbsp Better than Bouillon Chicken Base
- 12 ounces frozen or dry egg noodles
- 1 to 1.5 pounds boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins (fresh not frozen)
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, poultry seasoning
- 4 ounces chopped mushrooms
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Turn Instant Pot to saute setting. When display says hot add in the butter and let it melt. Add in the onions and saute for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the water and scrape bottom of pot so that nothing is sticking. Stir in the Better than Bouillon.
- Add in the noodles. If using frozen noodles you’ll want to thaw them enough that you can break them apart from each other.
- Add the chicken on top of the noodles so that the noodles are covered. Sprinkle a little salt, pepper, garlic powder and poultry seasoning on top of the chicken.
- Dump the mushrooms, cream of chicken and cream cheese on top of the chicken.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 5 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for 5-10 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir well. If you have an air fryer lid then sprinkle the cheese and panko on top and place the air fryer lid on top. Bake for 3 minutes at 400° F until cheese is melted. If you don’t have an air fryer lid pour the chicken and noodles into a 9×13 inch pan. Sprinkle the cheese and panko on top. Broil in the oven for 3 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes (plus 5 minute NPR)
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot