An easy make-at-home version of your favorite Chinese takeout meal. Spaghetti, bites of chicken and lots of veggies are pulled together with a savory asian sauce.
- 1 ¾ cups chicken broth
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 ¼ pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 ½ Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 ½ tsp chili garlic sauce or sriracha
- 1 ½ tsp minced ginger
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 (12 oz) bag of frozen stir fry vegetables
- Pour broth into the bottom of your Instant Pot. Break the spaghetti in half and lay it into the Instant Pot in a criss cross pattern. This will help keep the spaghetti from sticking together.
- Add the chicken into the pot on top of the spaghetti. In a bowl stir together the soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, chili garlic sauce, ginger and oil. Pour the mixture over the top of the chicken.
- Cover the Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure the valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 4 minutes. When time is up let the pot sit for 5 minutes and then move the valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Turn the saute function on. Add in the veggies and stir. They’ll cook in a few minutes. You can also steam the veggies separately before adding them in.
- Turn off the Instant Pot and serve and enjoy.
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot. You can make this recipe in a 3 quart pot with no changes. If you make this in your 8 quart increase the broth to 2 cups.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Asian