A fast and easy chow mein recipe with chicken and vegetables.
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 4–5 cups thinly sliced cabbage
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 rib of celery, diced
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 (14.2 oz) package udon stir fry noodles
- 3–4 cups cooked, chopped chicken (rotisserie works well or this recipe)
- 3 green onions, diced
- Prepare all your vegetables.
- Pour broth into Instant Pot. Layer in the cabbage, carrots, celery, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil and brown sugar (don’t stir).
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to zero minutes. When time is up move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir in the noodles and chicken. Use a spoon to break up the clumps of noodles. Replace the lid. Let the pot sit on KEEP WARM setting for 5 minutes.
- Stir in green onions and serve.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot