Super flavorful and tender chicken wings with minimal effort!
- 1 (2.5 pound) bag of frozen chicken wings
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce (I like Sweet Baby Ray’s*)
- Pour one cup or water in the bottom of your Instant Pot. Place trivet or steamer basket in the bottom of the pot.
- Add the chicken wings into the steamer basket.
- Cover the pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to “sealing.” Set the manual button (or pressure cook button) to 3 minutes. When the timer beeps let the pressure release naturally for 5-10 minutes. Then release the rest of the pressure by moving the valve to “venting.”
- Remove the lid. Turn your oven to the broil setting. Use tongs to place the chicken wings (skin side up) on a sheet pan. I lined my pan with a silicone mat* for easy cleaning.
- Put the sheet pan under the broiler, about 5-6 inches. Broil for 3-4 minutes until skin is crispy.
- Use tongs to place chicken wings into a bowl. Add in the buffalo wing sauce and toss until wings are coated.
- To enjoy the wings fully, dip the wings in blue cheese dressing and serve with celery sticks.
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1*.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot