Do you like the gooey, no crust piece in a pan of brownies? You will like Instant Pot brownie bites!!! Gooey, brownies that are made with a box of brownie mix in your egg bites silicone mold.
- 1 (18.4 oz) Brownie mix (plus ingredients listed on box to make brownie batter)
- Follow the directions on the box to make the brownie batter.
- Spray 2 egg bites molds with a bit of nonstick cooking spray. Fill each mold about ⅔ full.
- Cover each mold with a paper towel and then cover with foil. Stack the molds on top of each other and place on a trivet with handles.
- Pour 1 cup of water into your Instant Pot (1.5 cups for 8 quart). Lower the trivet into your Instant Pot. Cover the pot and lock the lid into place. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 25 minutes (for warm and gooey brownie bites) or 30 minutes (for more set brownies).
- When the time is up let the pot sit for 10 minutes and then move the valve to venting. Remove the lid. Remove the pans from the pot. Uncover. Let cool for 10 or more minutes then turn the mold over onto a plate. Eat and enjoy!
I like the Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownie mix best.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Instant Pot