Breakfast enchiladas with sausage gravy, scrambled eggs and shredded cheese that your Instant Pot will help you prep.
- 1 pound ground breakfast sausage
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 8 eggs
- 2 Tbsp milk
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- Add uncooked sausage into Instant Pot. Break up meat. Pour in the broth.
- Spray a pan that fits inside your Instant Pot with non stick cooking spray. Break the eggs into the pan and whisk well. Whisk in the milk. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place a tall trivet into the Instant Pot. Place the egg pan on top of the trivet.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 5 minutes. When time is up move valve to venting and remove the lid.
- Use hot pads to remove the egg pan. Break up the eggs. Set aside.
- In a large glass measuring cup whisk the flour into the milk a little at a time until smooth. Turn Instant Pot to sauté setting and pour the mix mixture into the pot. Stir until gravy thickens and gets bubbly. Stir in the ½ tsp salt and ½ tsp pepper. Turn off Instant Pot.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a 9×13 inch pan spoon ¼ cup of the gravy and spread on bottom of pan.
- Fill each of the enchiladas placing a tortilla flat and spooning 1/8 of the eggs, a couple tablespoons of the gravy and about 2 Tbsp of each of the cheeses. Roll up and place seam side down in the pan.
- Pour remaining gravy over the top of the enchiladas and any remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Instant Pot and Oven