A hearty beef and noodles dish with tons of flavor! This is an easy recipe that takes only a few minutes of prep.
- 2 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 pound chuck roast, cut off excess fat and cut it into quarters
- 16 ounces frozen egg noodles
Instant Pot Instructions:
- Take the frozen noodles out of the freezer and lay them on the counter to thaw.
- Add broth, vinegar, garlic, onion powder, oregano, thyme, parsley, salt, pepper and chuck roast into Instant Pot.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 60 minutes. When time is up let the pressure release naturally for 15 minutes. Move valve to venting, remove the lid.
- Place the roast on a cutting board.
- Add the noodles into the pot and break apart as much as you can. Cover the Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 10 minutes. While the noodles are cooking shred up the meat. When time is up on Instant Pot move valve to venting and remove the lid.
- Stir the meat into the pot and let the liquid absorb into the noodles and meat for a few minutes.
- Eat and enjoy!
Slow Cooker Instructions:
- Add broth, vinegar, garlic, onion powder, oregano, thyme, parsley, salt, pepper and chuck roast into slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 hours. Remove the beef and shred. Add it back into the slow cooker.
- Add the noodles into the slow cooker and cover completely with liquid.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 1 more hour, stirring every now and then so the noodles don’t stick to the sides of the crockpot. Break up the noodles as you can.
- Eat and enjoy!
This recipe can easily be halved. Halve all the ingredients and keep the cooking time the same.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot