An easy to make, hearty dinner of cubed potatoes, ground beef, cheddar and crumbled bacon. Lots of delicious flavors in one pot.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3 Tbsp dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup chicken or beef broth
- 2 pounds (about 6 medium) russet potatoes
- 2 tsp chili powder
- ½ cup crumbled bacon
- ½ cup grated medium or sharp cheddar cheese
- Turn your Instant Pot to the saute setting. When the display says HOT add in the ground beef. Break it up, add in 1 Tbsp of the ranch dressing mix and brown for about 5 minutes.
- Turn off the saute setting. Pour in the broth and scrape the bottom of the pot so that nothing is sticking.
- Cut your potatoes into cubes. (I left the peels on). Add them into the pot. Sprinkle the remaining 2 Tbsp of ranch dressing mix over the potatoes. Sprinkle the chili powder over the potatoes.
- Cover the pot and secure the lid. Make sure the valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 5 minutes (high pressure).
- When the time is up perform a quick release by moving the valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Toss in the bacon and the cheese and stir.
- Scoop onto serving dishes and enjoy.
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1*. You can also make this in the 3 quart or 8 quart pot. Keep the ingredients and time the same.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American