An easy 6 ingredient chicken recipe with teriyaki sauce and bacon that you can make in your Instant Pot or slow cooker.
- 1 ½ pounds fresh chicken tenderloins or boneless, skinless chicken thighs (each one cut into 4 pieces)
- ¼ cup Lawry’s Teriyaki Marinade
- ¼ cup ranch salad dressing
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup real bacon crumbles
- 2 green onions, chopped
Instant Pot Instructions:
- Pour 1 ½ cups water into bottom of Instant Pot.
- Lay the chicken into a pot-in-pot dish* in one layer if possible. If not, barely overlap the chicken pieces. Pour the teriyaki sauce over the chicken. Place the dish on a sling and lower it into the Instant Pot.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 12 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for 10 minutes. Move valve to venting and remove the lid.
- Spoon the ranch dressing over the top of the chicken. Sprinkle the cheese and bacon over the top. Cover Instant Pot and let it sit on warm setting for 2-3 minutes. Remove lid and serve chicken topped with green onions.
Slow Cooker Instructions:
- Lay chicken in slow cooker. Pour teriyaki sauce over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours.
- Spoon ranch, cheese and bacon over the top and cook for another 15 minutes on low.
- Serve topped with green onions.
For ultimate flavor you can marinate the chicken in the teriyaki sauce for a couple hours before cooking.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot or Slow Cooker