A creamy, beefy noodle casserole with peas and breadcrumbs.
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 6 oz egg noodles
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth
- 1 (10.75 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- Turn Instant Pot to saute setting. When display says HOT add in the ground meat and break it up. Add in the onions. Brown for about 5 minutes. Drain off excess grease.
- Stir in the onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Pour in the broth and scrape bottom of pot so that nothing is sticking.
- Evenly add in the noodles and gently press down to submerge as much as possible.
- Spoon cream of chicken soup over the top of the noodles. Don’t stir.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 3 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for 10-15 minutes and then release any remaining pressure and remove the lid.
- Stir in the sour cream and peas.
- Sprinkle the bread crumbs on top. Use your air fryer lid to crisp up the top (I did it for 4 minutes at 450° F). Serve and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Amish 365
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Instant Pot