Tender egg noodles with bites of chicken and mushroom in a creamy sauce. An easy dump and go pressure cooker recipe!
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 1 pound boneless chicken tenders (or chicken cut into cubes)
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 2 Tbsp dried onion
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 8 ounces chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Pour broth into Instant Pot. Sprinkle the egg noodles evenly into the pot. Top the noodles evenly with the chicken. Sprinkle in the parsley, garlic powder, dried onions, salt and pepper. Then evenly cover with the mushrooms. Add in the butter.
- Cover the Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 4 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for 5-10 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir in the heavy cream and parmesan cheese.
- Scoop onto plates and enjoy.
You can also finish this dish in the oven for more of a baked taste. Spread into a 9×13 inch pan and bake at 350° F for 20 minutes.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 minutes (plus 5 minute NPR)
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot