An easy chicken, stuffing and vegetable casserole. Make it fast in your Instant Pot.
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Pinch of dried thyme
- Pinch of poultry seasoning
- 2 cups cooked, chopped chicken or turkey
- 1 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 (6 oz) box of turkey or chicken stuffing
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- Turn Instant Pot to sauté setting. When display says HOT add in the butter and let it melt. Add in the carrots, celery and onion and sauté for about 5 minutes. Stir in the salt, pepper, garlic powder, thyme and poultry seasoning. Turn off Instant Pot.
- Pour in the broth and scrape bottom of pot so that nothing is sticking.
- Evenly add in the chicken. Sprinkle the stuffing over the top of the chicken. Spoon the cream of chicken over the stuffing mix. Don’t stir.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 1 minute. When time is up let pot sit for 5 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Gently stir. Scoop onto plates and serve.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot