A simple, moist bundt cake recipe that has lemon-lime flavor thanks to 7UP soda in the batter and the glaze. This cake only has 7 ingredients!
For the cake:
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon or lime zest
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup 7UP
For the glaze:
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp 7UP
- Pour 1 ½ cups water into bottom of Instant Pot. Spray a 6 cup bundt cake pan* with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl beat the butter and sugar together with an electric mixer until it is light and creamy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, until incorporated. Beat in the lemon juice, zest and vanilla.
- Add flour alternately with the 7UP beating well after each addition.
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan. Smooth the top. Cover the pan with foil. Place the pan on top of a sling/trivet* and lower into the Instant Pot.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 40 minutes. When time is up let the pot sit for 10-15 minutes and then remove the lid. Carefully remove the cake pan. Discard the foil.
- Place a plate on top of the cake pan and flip to invert the cake onto the plate.
- In a small bowl whisk the powdered sugar, lemon juice and 7UP together until smooth. Drizzle the glaze over the top of the cake.
- Slice, eat and enjoy!
You can also bake the cake in a 350° F oven for 65 minutes without foil.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Instant Pot