These meatballs are a perfect appetizer. With only 3 ingredients and the use of your Instant Pot they literally take 3 minutes of hands-on time. They are super flavorful with a little bit of savory and a little bit of sweetness.
- 1 cup beef broth or water
- 1 (26 oz) bag frozen meatballs
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves or grape jelly
- 3/4 cup chili sauce (it is by the ketchup at the store)
- Add broth to the Instant Pot. Dump the bag of meatballs into the pot. Dump the apricot/grape jelly and chili sauce on top of the meatballs. Don’t stir.
- Cover and secure the lid. Make sure the valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 4 minutes. When the time is up let the pot sit for 5-10 minutes and then move the valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Toss the meatballs and coat them in the sauce. Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is easily doubled and perfect to serve at a party. Double all the ingredients (except the broth) and keep the cooking time the same.
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American