Instant Pot 3-Ingredient Meatballs—These meatballs are a perfect appetizer. With only 3 ingredients and the use of your Instant Pot they literally take 3 minutes of hands-on time. They are super flavorful with a little bit of savory and a little bit of sweetness.
Get the Slow Cooker 3-Ingredient Party Meatballs recipe here
Instant Pot 3-Ingredient Meatballs
Have you ever had the chili sauce and grape jelly meatballs before? I know it sounds weird but trust me! They are the best because they taste amazing and they are SO EASY to put together. You can serve them for dinner or as an appetizer at a party. And now you can make them in minutes in your Instant Pot. Then keep them warm and serve them straight out of the pot.
If you’re making for a large group of people, I recommend doubling the recipe. You’ll still be able to fit everything into a 6 or 8 quart Instant Pot with no problems.
You might also like…
What Pressure Cooker Did You Use?
To make Instant Pot 3-Ingredient Meatballs I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1*. I love this Instant Pot because it has the yogurt making function which I use almost weekly. It has two pressure settings (high and low), and there are also little slots in the handles so that you can rest the lid there instead of putting it down on your counter-top.
These meatballs are a perfect appetizer. With only 3 ingredients and the use of your Instant Pot they literally take 3 minutes of hands-on time. They are super flavorful with a little bit of savory and a little bit of sweetness.
- 1 cup beef broth or water
- 1 (26 oz) bag frozen meatballs
- ½ cup apricot preserves or grape jelly
- ¾ cup chili sauce (it is by the ketchup at the store)
- Add broth to the Instant Pot. Dump the bag of meatballs into the pot. Dump the apricot/grape jelly and chili sauce on top of the meatballs. Don’t stir.
- Cover and secure the lid. Make sure the valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 4 minutes. When the time is up let the pot sit for 5-10 minutes and then move the valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Toss the meatballs and coat them in the sauce. Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is easily doubled and perfect to serve at a party. Double all the ingredients (except the broth) and keep the cooking time the same.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 minutes (plus 5 minute NPR)
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
*Karen Petersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.