Rigatoni stuffed with cheese and topped with spaghetti sauce. Make TikTok’s viral pasta recipe with the help of your Instant Pot.
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 8 oz rigatoni pasta
- 4–8 string cheese sticks
- 1 (24 oz) can favorite pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Pour water into Instant Pot. Add in the pasta evenly and press to submerge. Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 3 minutes. When time is up move valve to venting. If any foam comes out move back to sealing and wait 20 seconds before trying again.
- While pasta is cooking cut the cheese sticks into quarters lengthwise and into thirds cross wise.
- Pour the pasta and any remaining water into a colander and drain. Rinse with cold water.
- Pour ½ cup of the spaghetti sauce into the bottom of a 7-inch spring form pan.
- Stuff the rigatoni with a piece of the sliced string cheese. You can stuff all the rigatoni or about half of it. It’s up to you and how cheesy you want your dish. I stuffed about half but would stuff more next time.
- Line the entire pan with the rigatoni vertically. Start on the outside edge and move to the inner part of the pan. It will be tight but it should all fit.
- Pour the rest of the spaghetti sauce over the top of the pasta. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- If baking in the oven, place the springform pan on top of another pan (so that it doesn’t leak). Place the pan in a 350° F oven. Bake for 35 minutes. You can also cook this in your Instant Pot using the pot-in-pot method. Pour 1 ½ cups water into the Instant Pot. Place the pan on top of a sling/trivet* and lower into the Instant Pot. Pressure cook on manual setting for 20 minutes. Let pot sit for 5 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid. Carefully remove the pan.
- Remove the outer rim of the pan. Slice and serve.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Instant Pot/Oven