Do you love “the San Francisco treat” but want to make it from scratch? Make this super easy version of Rice-A-Roni in your slow cooker! It’s the perfect side dish for so many meals.
- Break up the spaghetti into ½ inch pieces and place in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add in the brown rice and melted butter. Stir to coat the spaghetti and rice with butter.
- Add in parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, bay leaf, thyme, and salt to the slow cooker.
- Carefully pour broth over the top so that it covers all the ingredients.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for about 2 hours or on LOW for about 4 hours. Gently stir and then serve.
- Category: Side
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American