Stop googling for a good casserole! You have found it. This Instant Pot casserole recipe has chicken, potatoes, cheese, bacon and more. It’s quick to put together and tastes amazing!
- 1 1/2 pounds Russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 (1.34 oz) package dry onion dip mix
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken, chopped
- 1/2 cup bacon crumbles
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded white or yellow cheddar cheese
- Chives, if desired
- Pour 1 ½ cups of water into bottom of Instant Pot. Add cubed potatoes to a steamer basket. Drop the basket into the Instant Pot.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 4 minutes. When time is up move valve to venting and remove the lid.
- Move the steamer basket out of the pot and set aside. Discard the water and dry out the pot.
- Add potatoes, onion dip mix, rotisserie chicken, bacon, sour cream and half of the cheese into the Instant Pot. Stir gently to coat the potatoes.
- If you have an air fryer lid: sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top. Bake at 350 for 2-3 minutes with your air fryer lid. If you want to use the oven: scrape the mixture into an 8×8 inch baking dish and bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Top with chives. Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot