- 1 (15.5 oz) Pillsbury Gluten Free Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup oil (I used canola)
- 3 Tbsp water
- 1 egg
- 1 (17.5 oz) Pillsbury Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 egg
- Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the brownie mix, 1/3 cup oil, 3 Tbsp of water and 1 egg. Stir 50 strokes with spoon. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes. While the brownies are baking, mix up the cookie dough. Combine cookie mix, 1/2 cup softened butter, 1 Tbsp water and 1 egg in a bowl. Mix until soft dough is formed.
- When brownie batter has cooked for 10 minutes top with tablespoon balls of cookie dough.
- Place the pan back into the oven and cook for 18-21 more minutes. Check for doneness using a toothpick. Let the pan cool for a half hour and then cut into squares and enjoy.
I used a light gray 9×13 pan to bake these bars. If you use a glass pan or dark gray pan then cooking time may vary (probably take less time).
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 28 minutes