Delicious flavors of lasagna with hardly any of the work. This recipe only has 6 ingredients. It will quickly become a family favorite.
- 1 pound ground sausage (you can use plain sausage or Italian sausage)
- 1 cup water
- 1 ½ pounds refrigerated tortellini (I got mine from Costco)
- 1 (24 oz) jar/can of favorite pasta sauce
- 1 cup ricotta or cottage cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Brown the sausage in a pan over medium high heat. Drain off any excess grease. Add the sausage to the slow cooker.
- Pour in the water, tortellini and pasta sauce. Stir.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours, or until tortellini is tender and cooked through.
- Stir in the ricotta, mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Scoop onto serving plates and enjoy!
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: Italian