- 20 oz frozen spinach
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese
- 1 package of onion soup/dip mix
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Place the frozen spinach in a colander. Run warm water over the spinach until it thaws. Get a few thick paper towels and thoroughly blot the water off of the spinach. Place spinach in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Cut the cream cheese into cubes and add into the slow cooker. Add in the Parmesan cheese, onion soup mix, Worcestershire, sour cream and minced garlic. Stir a bit.
- Cover and cook on high for about 90 minutes to 2 hours. Stir until creamy.
- Serve with tortilla chips or slices of a baguette or vegetables.
Ideal slow cooker size: 2-3 quart