A sweet and light shredded chicken topped with warm pineapple slices.
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts (frozen is okay)
- 1 (15 oz) bottle Hawaiian BBQ Sauce (Sweet Baby Rays and King’s Hawaiian are good brands)
- 1 (1 lb 4 oz) can pineapple slices
- Cilantro (optional)
- Hawaiian rolls or hot cooked rice, for serving
- Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker.
- Pour half of the bottle of BBQ sauce over the top of the chicken.
- Place pineapple slices around chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours. If chicken is frozen it will be about 6 hours.
- Shred the chicken on a cutting board and then return back to slow cooker.
- Pour the rest of the BBQ sauce over the shredded chicken and stir.
- Serve chicken and pineapple over rice or on buns. If desired, topped with cilantro.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: Hawaiian