When you use your Instant Pot to quickly steam peaches it enables the peels to just slide off!
- 4–6 fresh peaches
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Ice bath–a big bowl of water with lots of ice cubes
Equipment I used:
- Pour 1 ½ cups of water into your Instant Pot. Use the saute button to boil the water. Then turn off the saute setting. Place your steamer basket or trivet in the bottom of the pot. Place your peaches into the basket.
- Cover the Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 0 (zero) minutes. The pot will take a few minutes to come to pressure and then it will beep. Once the pot beeps move the valve to venting to quickly release the pressure. Remove the lid.
- Use tongs to place the peaches in the ice bath. Once the peaches are cool to the touch you can use your fingers to gently peel off the skins.
- Slice and use peaches for eating or in any of your favorite recipes.
- Category: Tips
- Method: Instant Pot