One of my most popular posts is 6 Things You Should Be Buying at the Dollar Store. Since I’ve had so many great suggestions of dollar store finds I’m writing a follow up–6 more things you should be buying at the dollar store! Feel free to comment and let me know what you love to buy at the dollar store.
1. Office Supplies: if it’s not back to school season then office supplies at the dollar store are the best deal in town. They have lots of choices such as envelopes, white out, dry erase markers, post it notes and bubble mailers.
2. Gift Bags: One thing that I never have at my house is gift bags and I always regret it when we have to scramble to get a present wrapped up for a birthday party. I really should just head over to the dollar store and stock up on gift bags! Only a buck a piece is a pretty darn good deal.
3. Batteries: Have you ever woken up in the middle of night to a chirping smoke alarm? That is the worst. And then you rifle around your house at 3 am to see if you can find a 9 volt battery. And there’s not a chance you have one. Stock up at the dollar store! Oh, and while you’re there get the type that go in your remote control too!
4. Party Supplies: need some yellow streamers and paper plates for a gender neutral baby shower? Head to the dollar store. They have all sorts of party stuff.
5. Paper Products: Headed out on a camping trip? Stock up on paper plates, plastic cups and silverware and paper napkins at the dollar store.
6. Reading glasses and sunglasses: I like to keep a pair of sunglasses in my purse and in my car and in the beach bag. If your sunglasses are at the bottom of a console in the car you probably don’t want to spend a lot of money. Just get a cheap pair at the dollar store. The same goes for those of you that need reading glasses!
Thanks for stopping by! Do you love crockpot recipes? Wish you had more good ones that your family would actually eat? Get all my new recipes delivered to your email inbox by signing up here. I usually send out 1-2 new recipes per week. And you can unsubscribe at any time. This is a free service! Try it out. You’ll eat better and be more inspired to make family dinner happen at your house.
If you liked this post check out these others!
And part deux…