|Slow Cooker BBQ Ranch Chicken–Pin it for Later!|
My kids eyes got big when I told them we were having chips for dinner! Ha ha. They thought this was such a treat. Serve these nachos as a snack, for dinner or for a party. Top with all of your favorite toppings like black beans, olives, sour cream, jalapenos, cheese, salsa etc.Print
- 1 1/2 lbs – 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup bbq sauce
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1 Tbsp minute tapioca
- Place chicken in the slow cooker. Mix bbq sauce, ranch dressing and tapioca together and pour over the top of the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
- Remove lid and shred the chicken.
- Serve chicken over nachos or salad or pizza.
Ideal slow cooker size: 3 quart