Bring out a big plate of these BBQ Ranch Chicken Nachos and they’ll disappear in no time. The chicken is slow cooked with barbecue sauce and ranch dressing and then shredded for the ultimate tender and flavorful dinner. You can serve the chicken over salad or on pizza too.
|Slow Cooker BBQ Ranch Chicken–Pin it for Later!|
My kids eyes got big when I told them we were having chips for dinner! Ha ha. They thought this was such a treat. Serve these nachos as a snack, for dinner or for a party. Top with all of your favorite toppings like black beans, olives, sour cream, jalapenos, cheese, salsa etc.Print
Slow Cooker Barbecue Ranch Chicken Nachos
- Cook Time: 4-6 hours
- Total Time: 54 minute
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 1 1/2 lbs – 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup bbq sauce
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1 Tbsp minute tapioca
- Place chicken in the slow cooker. Mix bbq sauce, ranch dressing and tapioca together and pour over the top of the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
- Remove lid and shred the chicken.
- Serve chicken over nachos or salad or pizza.
Ideal slow cooker size: 3 quart
Allie Taylor says
My kids would love chips for dinner too! These look perfect for football and fall weather just around the corner…
Elizabeth S says
These look amazing! Proper finger lickin' food 🙂