Good morning! Today I’ll be giving away 3 cookbooks! 2 Instant Pot books and 1 slow cooker book. Scroll down to find out more information and to enter. Cookbooks for this giveaway were provided by the publisher.
Cookbook Bundle Giveaway
Are you stuck in a rut when it comes to dinner? Want some more unique ideas on ways to use your pressure cooker and your slow cooker? I’ve got you covered. Today I’ll be giving away 2 pressure cookbooks and my own slow cooker cookbook! Let me tell you a little about each of the books:
The 5-Ingredient Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: Easy Recipes for Fast and Delicious Meals
The electric pressure cooker is a big help for making meals easier, but only if the recipes you make with it are just as easy. The 5-Ingredient Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook* enhances the convenience of your electric pressure cooker with hassle-free recipes that use only 5-ingredients or less.
The 5-Ingredient Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook eliminates exhaustive grocery lists and lengthy prep with recipes that use only a few main ingredients―most of which are readily found in any grocery store―to make over 100 family-friendly meals. From 2-Minute Buffalo Chicken Tenders to Edamame Fried Rice, this electric pressure cookbook serves your family with the easiest, everyday recipes for every brand of electric pressure cooker.
No matter what your preferred appliance is (Power Pressure Cooker XL, Instant Pot, Cuisinart, Kuhn Rikon, and Presto), this electric pressure cooker cookbook makes meals easy and fast with:
- 5-Ingredient (or less) Recipes that use budget-friendly, grocery store staples to make shopping and cooking painless
- Quick prep and clean up for added everyday ease when you’re tight on time
- A guide to electric pressure cooking that compares appliances based on your needs, and provides a troubleshooting Q&A plus handy time charts for cooking food to perfection
The Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook for Two
Even with the convenience of your electric pressure cooker, cooking for two works best with properly scaled recipes. The Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook for Two* uses the ease and speed of your electric pressure cooker for making perfectly-portioned meals to satisfy the appetites of any hungry duo.
Perfect for anyone who needs recipes in smaller quantities, this electric pressure cooker cookbook serves family favorite meals without wasting food or leaving your fridge full of leftovers. With over 100 quick and easy recipes, plus an overview on how to get the most out of your electric pressure cooker, The Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook keeps taste buds happy and Tupperware empty.
Take the guesswork out of cutting recipes in half. The Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook for Two will help you create full meals for the two of you, with:
- Over 100 recipes for every meal that include realistic prep and cook times, as well as clear directions for pressure level and release
- An overview of electric pressure cooking and how to choose the right pressure cooker for your needs and habits, plus an in-depth look at the primary steps used in electric pressure cooking
- Helpful time-saving extras such as pantry must-have’s, recipe labels for Paleo, Vegan/Vegetarian, 15-Minute, 30-Minute, 5-Ingredient, and One Pot Meals, and much more
The Easy 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cookbook
Making dinner doesn’t have to be done in a rush when you pair the convenience of your slow cooker with the right recipes. The Easy 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cookbook* serves no-fuss meals with “Prep-and-Set” recipes that only require 5-ingredients each. Featuring 100 hassle-free recipes that take no more than 15 minutes to prepare, The Easy 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cookbook makes weeknight dinners a breeze.
The Easy 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cookbook contains:
- 100 Quick and Easy Recipes that need only 5 main ingredients and 15 minutes to prepare
- One Pot Meals for full meals without the hassle of side dishes
- Nutritious and Delicious Recipes with labels for low-calorie, low-sodium, allergy-friendly, gluten-free, and vegetarian dishes
- Recipes in this slow cooker cookbook include: Apple-Cinnamon Oatmeal, French Toast Casserole, Mexican Corn Chowder, Chicken and Pesto Soup, Vegetarian Chili, Beef Stroganoff, Ratatouille, Coconut Curry with Vegetables, Honey-Garlic Chicken, Turkey Cassoulet, Beef Brisket, Smoky Pulled Pork, Banana Bread, Dulce de Leche, and much more!
Fun right??? I know that you will enjoy all three of these cookbooks. If you don’t want to chance winning or not you can order your copies of all three books now on Amazon.
Enter to Win:
Send Me Free Recipes
Get all my new recipes delivered to your email inbox by signing up below.
*Karen Petersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.