Do you love chex muddy buddies but wish there were more of the stuck together chunks? I prefer my muddy buddies this way too and have tweaked the recipe so that it’s basically all chunks. More peanut butter, more chocolate, more deliciousness.
- 3/4 cup butter
- 18 oz semi sweet chocolate chips (1 1/2 bags)
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 (12 oz) box Rice Chex
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- In a glass bowl add the butter, chocolate chips and peanut butter. Put in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir. Put it in the microwave for another minute. Stir until creamy.
- In a separate extra large bowl with a lid pour the entire box of cereal. Scrape the chocolate mixture over the top of the Chex. Stir and try to coat all the pieces of cereal. Sprinkle the powdered sugar on top and seal tightly with the lid. Shake the container vigorously for a minute.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes and then eat and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake