- 1 large tomatillo
- 5 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 ripe avocado
- ¾ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1/8 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ tsp fresh lime juice
- 1 (10.3 oz.) box of RITZ Original Crackers
- Remove the husk from the tomatillo and wash until sticky residue is removed. Dice the tomatillo very finely. Place in medium size bowl.
- Chop the hard boiled eggs and add to the bowl. Cut open the avocado and scoop out the flesh. Smash the avocado with a fork and add to the bowl.
- Add salt, pepper, cilantro, Greek yogurt and lime juice to the bowl. Gently fold the mixture until it is well combined.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of the egg mixture and place it on top of a RITZ cracker. If desired top each cracker with extra cilantro as a garnish.