Hi friends, this is a guest post by my friends at AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com. I hope you have a wonderful Mother’s Day this Sunday!
Mother’s Day is a wonderfully special day for all of the moms in your life. It is a day to honor their passion, their drive, their absolute loyalty and love for their families. They deserve an incredible tribute to help salute the marvelous people they are and thank them for all they give all year long to their families and community.
We think it is vitally important to make sure they know how loved and appreciated they are, not only on Mother’s Day but all year long. They deserve much praise and attention for the numerous contributions they make continuously that help your family grow and evolve in a thousand positive ways on the journey of life.
Making a truly lovely Mother’s Day brunch is a fantastic way to show your affection for mom. Cooking for every mom on their special day is a gift in itself. If you’re looking for the best Mother’s Day brunch recipes to treat your mom, you’ve come to the right spot. We have collected 16 Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas And Mother’s Day Sweets to help you plan a delicious holiday not only for Mom, but the whole family too! After mom has cooked meals day after day, it is the ultimate pleasure to have a delightful meal cooked in her honor.
Homemade Mother’s Day gifts are something every mother looks forward to receiving, and we think the best homemade gifts are ones you can eat. Whether you’re planning an entire brunch menu, or just need a recipe or two, we’ve got some awesome recipes below — all of which are slow-cooker friendly! Plan a delicious menu for Mother’s Day with the easy slow cooker breakfast recipes provided in this collection, and bring a smile to Mom’s face instantly. She’ll love the gesture, and you’ll love how easy these recipes are!
Many of the recipes we’ve gathered below are convenient for holidays and special mornings because you can prepare them the night before and simply turn on the slow cooker in the morning a few hours before you’re ready to eat. Whether you want slow cooker breakfast casseroles, breakfasts both sweet and savory, baked goods, or even desserts, you’ll find it all in the collection below.
These breakfast main dishes and sides are made with love and the utmost respect for the mother’s who got us to the places we are today. There is no adequate thank yous for all of the things our mothers have done for us throughout our lives, but giving these very special ladies some much needed attention and delicious food is certainly a magnificent tribute that mom will not forget. Additionally, showing mom your evolving culinary skills is also a comfort to many moms out there hoping that they prepared their children to be successful in and out of the kitchen. Spending the time to make a terrific menu and put on a party for mom is sending a message of respect and joy for your relationship and the contributions mom has made and continues to make.
Enjoy some of these recipes with some traditional brunch sides including bacon, sausage, hash browns, salad and fruit. We also have some amazing slow cooker dessert recipes that you can prepare ahead of time for your company to enjoy. These dessert recipes, easily made in your slow cooker, will add an additional wow factor to your menu and leave everyone on a high note. We are thrilled to help you put together a holiday menu that will draw rave reviews from all who partake.
All of our moms are the most giving people we meet. Giving back to them in glorious ways is the ultimate pleasure. Preparing delicious food with love can be your ultimate pleasure. This coming Mother’s Day use some of our recipes to help give your mom the best meal and the best time spent with her adoring fans. Slow cook with love as she has done for you and your family.
16 Slow Cooker Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas
- Breakfast Bake–This Breakfast Bake is a delicious combination of hash browns, cheese, eggs and ham. If you love those savory breakfast flavors, you will appreciate this easy slow cooker breakfast recipe.
- Make-Ahead Breakfast Sausage Casserole–If you’re looking for an impossibly easy breakfast bake recipe, try this Make-Ahead Breakfast Sausage Casserole. Make-ahead breakfast casserole recipes are easy way to serve a hot breakfast to your whole family with little fuss.
- Savory Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole–This Savory Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole is exactly what you need to get your day started right. When you find the perfect slow cooker breakfast casserole recipe, you’re sure to turn to it again and again in a pinch. This slow cooker breakfast casserole has everything you want in a hearty breakfast, tastes amazing, and is so easy to make.
- Slow Cooker Ham and Cheese Casserole–Serve this casserole on English muffins for breakfast, on tortillas for lunch, or simply as is. This is great recipe to bring to a potluck, because it’s such a crowd-pleasing dish!
- Cheesy Breakfast Sausage Casserole–This delicious breakfast casserole will have you happily satisfied first thing in the morning. Simply make it the night before, and save it in the fridge for reheating. Or, prep your ingredients the night before, and slow-cook it in the morning in only 4 hours. Don’t fuss over breakfast on your lazy days — make the most of them with this yummy breakfast bake recipe.
- Slow Cooker Veggie Frittata–All you have to do is combine your ingredients in the slow cooker, and in just two hours you will be enjoying the best frittata recipe ever. Not to mention, it is also good for you!
- Semi-Homemade Slow Cooker Caramel Rolls–These sweet and sticky rolls are made with refrigerator biscuits, butter, nuts, and more. They only cook for a little over an hour in your slow cooker, so you won’t have to wait too long to indulge. Serve them up for your next family brunch!
- Potato-Crusted Quiche–This bacon quiche recipe is packed with broccoli, spinach, onions, three types of cheese, and more. Serve it up for a holiday brunch, or even on a weekday when you want to start your day with a satisfying meal. This quiche will soon become one of your favorite breakfast casserole recipes.
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread–This monkey bread recipe combines two below desserts into one: cinnamon rolls and monkey bread! This recipe is simple to make, and includes canned crescent rolls, cinnamon chips, butter, sugar, and cinnamon–that’s it!
- White Chocolate French Toast Casserole–This easy French toast casserole requires only five minutes of prep time and has a taste that is out-of-this-world good. White chocolate chips, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract make this breakfast casserole taste like dessert, but you get to indulge and have it before the day begins!
- Lime Twist Cheesecake Cookie Bars–The flavors of cheesecake and key lime pie come together in this unique recipe, creating one tropical treat that can’t be missed!
- Slow Cooker Lemon Squares–These bright little bars are perfect for a summer treat – or maybe just a treat that will feel like summer. Tangy and gooey on the inside, flakey and buttery on the outside and dusted on top with powdered sugar. What more could your heart desire?
- Two-Hour Slow Cooker Cinnamon Coffee Cake–This slow cooker dessert recipe for Fresh Apple Coffeecake is worth the wait. Made with apples, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and nuts, this cake makes a great dessert or breakfast dish.
- Slow Cooker Blueberry Coconut Cobbler–A lovely combination of blueberry and coconut makes this one of the tastiest blueberry desserts around. This easy cake mix recipe combines your choice of white, yellow, or vanilla cake mix with fresh blueberries, sweetened coconut, a mixture of spices, and old fashioned oats.
- Best Upside Down Pineapple Cake–When you’re looking for a pineapple upside down cake, what could be better than a cake that tastes delicious and that’s even (dare we say) healthy? This recipe for Best Upside Down Pineapple Cake is that diamond in the rough.
- 6-Ingredient Cherry Chip Cake–This delicious recipe will give you a cherry chip cake ready to serve in under two hours. Made with cake mix, eggs, water, and applesauce, this recipe is relatively healthy and tastes great. Could you ask for more?
Send Me Free Slow Cooker Recipes
Thanks for stopping by! Do you love crockpot recipes? Wish you had more good ones that your family would actually eat? Get all my new recipes delivered to your email inbox by signing up below.
I usually send out 1-2 new recipes per week. And you can unsubscribe at any time. This is a free service! Try it out. You’ll eat better and be more inspired to make family dinner happen at your house.