This fast and easy casserole has chicken, potatoes, cheese, bacon, ranch dressing mix and a cream cheese sauce. Make this in your Instant Pot for dinner tonight and your family might be saying “this is the world’s best casserole!”
- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes, sliced into quarter inch rounds
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 Tbsp dry ranch dressing mix
- 3 cups cooked, chopped chicken
- 1/2 cup bacon crumbles
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Pour 1 ½ cups of water into bottom of Instant Pot. Add potatoes to a steamer basket. Add chicken on top of potatoes. Place the cream cheese on top of the chicken. Drop the steamer basket into the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 2 minutes. When time is up move valve to venting and remove the lid.
- Move the steamer basket out of the pot. Dump the water out of the Instant Pot and dry out the pot. Use a spoon to add the cream cheese into bottom of Instant Pot as best as possible. Turn Instant Pot to saute setting. Whisk in the milk and the ranch dressing mix to make a creamy sauce.
- When the sauce is smooth turn off Instant Pot. Stir in the chicken and then fold in the potatoes, bacon and cheese. Pepper to taste.
- If desired, place air fryer lid on top and bake for 5 minutes at 300 degrees or you can add the mixture to a baking dish and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Scoop onto plates and enjoy!
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot/Air fryer lid