Seasoned, breaded cube steaks cooked in your air fryer for perfectly crispy chicken fried steak
- 4 cube steaks (about 1.2 pounds)
- Salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Optional: Gravy packet
- Salt and pepper the cubed steaks.
- In a dish whisk together the milk and egg.
- In a separate dish whisk together the flour, seasoned salt, pepper, paprika and cayenne.
- Dredge each steak in the flour, then the milk mixture and back into the flour mixture again.
- Place steaks in one layer (you may have to work in batches) in the air fryer or on a greased rack in the Instant Pot Duo Crisp. Spray the tops of the steaks with non-stick cooking spray.
- Air fry at 400 degrees for 8 minutes. Flip over and and spray other side with cooking spray. Air fry for 6 more minutes and check for doneness.
- Serve and enjoy! (I made gravy with a turkey gravy packet I had. The gravy made the chicken fried steaks even better.)
- Category: Beef
- Method: Air Fryer