The best lunch ever! A deliciously seasoned portion of turkey breast on top of whole wheat toast with tomatoes, avocado, dijon mustard, mayo and salt and pepper.
Turkey, Tomato and Avocado Sandwich on Whole Wheat Toast
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
The best sandwich ever!
- 2 slices or your favorite whole wheat bread, toasted
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Half of one ripe avocado
- Half of one Roma tomato
- 1/3 cup of leftover slow cooker seasoned turkey
- Salt and pepper
- Spread mayo and dijon mustard on one slice of the bread.
- Spread avocado on other side of bread.
- Top either side with turkey and tomato.
- Salt and pepper a bit.
- Place bread slices together. Slice sandwich in half and enjoy!
- Category: Sandwich
My son and I both LOVE this sandwich. He requests it for lunch most days of the week. What?! No PB & J for your 4-year-old? Apparently, he has a palate that is a little more distinguished. I would like to give credit to myself for that. Ha ha, J/K!!
So if you have some leftover turkey hanging out in your fridge, try it. It’s really simple, but so good.
Leave a Reply