If you’re feeling the pinch of your grocery bill try making this easy chicken and rice recipe. This dump and go, 4 ingredient recipe comes together super fast.
- 1 (10.5 oz) can Campbells French Onion Soup
- 1 1/2 cups raw brown rice (see note)
- 6 frozen boneless chicken thighs
- 1 (10.5 oz) can Campbell’s Beefy Mushroom Soup (see note)
- Pour the french onion soup into a 2 cup glass measuring cup. Then fill the measuring cup up with water until it reaches the 2 cup line. Pour the liquid into the Instant Pot.
- Sprinkle the rice into the Instant Pot. Nestle the chicken into the Instant Pot. Pour the beefy mushroom soup over the top of the chicken.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 22 minutes. When time is up let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir well. If there is too much liquid replace the lid and let the rice soak up the liquid for about 10 minutes.
- Serve chicken and rice garnished with parsley, if desired.
Instead of using brown rice you can use white rice. You’ll need to cut up the chicken into chunks. Pressure cook for 5 minutes with a 5-10 minute natural pressure release.
Instead of beefy mushroom soup you can also use cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot