Slow Cooker Toasted Pecan Chicken with Mushrooms–an easy crockpot recipe for a fancy chicken dinner that’s loaded with sliced mushrooms and chopped toasted pecans.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 Tbsp orange marmalade
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp minute tapioca
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) chopped pecans, toasted
- Place chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker. Salt and pepper the chicken to taste.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the cream of chicken soup, orange marmalade, Dijon mustard, tapioca, mushrooms and pecans.
- Pour the mixture over the top of the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours, or until chicken is very tender.
- Serve the chicken and sauce over rice, potatoes or noodles.