A slightly spicy creamy coconut sauce that is simmered with flavorful meatballs and then topped with chopped cilantro. This is such an easy recipe but totally tastes like something you’d order at a restaurant.
- 1 1/2 lbs frozen meatballs
- 1 (14 oz) can coconut milk
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha
- 1 Tbsp green curry paste
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Place the meatballs in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, basil, Sriracha, green curry paste, soy sauce and diced onion. Pour the sauce over the meatballs.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for about 4 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.
- Add cilantro on top and serve the sauce and meatballs with rice or naan bread.
I used my 6 quart slow cooker for this recipe.