An easy slow cooker dump cake with pumpkin!
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 (15 oz) cans pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 (18.25 oz) white or yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter
1. In the bottom of a slow cooker (I used a 6 quart slow cooker) combine the sugar, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Stir.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the cake mix and the butter. Use a fork or a pastry blender to cut the butter into the cake mix until butter is pea sized and cake mix is crumbly. Sprinkle the cake mix on top of the pumpkin puree.
3. Sprinkle cinnamon on top of the cake mix.
4. Place a double layer of paper towels on top of your slow cooker. Place the lid over the paper towel and make sure it is secure. (The paper towels will prevent condensation from dripping onto the cake) Cover and cook on LOW for 3-4 hours or on HIGH for 90 minutes-2 hours. Remove the lid and turn to warm. Let sit on warm for 20-30 minutes and then serve with vanilla ice cream (we served ours with pumpkin ice cream)
Ideal slow cooker size: 5-6 quart
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American