A gooey, caramelly praline pecan cobbler dessert that will blow your socks off. With a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream it tastes like heaven in your mouth.
- 4 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 1/4 cup praline pecans (divided) see note below
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- For serving: whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
- Pour the melted butter in the bottom of a small or medium slow cooker. Sprinkle 1 cup of the pecans evenly over the butter.
- In a medium bowl mix flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, milk and vanilla. Stir to combine, but don’t over-mix. Scrape the batter out of the bowl and spread it evenly over the pecans.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar over the top of the batter.
- Pour boiling water over the top of the brown sugar. Don’t stir.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on high for 2-3 hours.
- Top the cobbler with the rest of your pecans. Scoop servings out and top with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Praline Pecans are pecans that are coated in a sweet and crunchy coating. I found a can of praline pecans are Smith’s (Kroger). They were with the other jarred nuts and were the Private Selection brand. They are super tasty!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: Southern