Fresh and juicy peaches are served with a buttery oat topping and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. A perfect summer treat!
- 3 large fresh peaches, peeled and sliced (if fresh aren’t in season, use frozen not canned)
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- 1/4 cup butter
- Place sliced peaches in bottom of a greased 3 quart slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, oatmeal, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Cut the butter in with a pastry blender or a fork. Mixture should be crumbly. Sprinkle over the peaches.
- Cover the slow cooker with a paper towel. Then put the lid over the paper towel and seal the crockpot. Cook on HIGH for 2 hours.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.