The yummiest cauliflower you’ll ever eat! Cauliflower is cooked until soft and then mashed with butter and dry ranch dressing mix. An easy 3-ingredient recipe with lots of flavor. My only regret was that we didn’t have enough.
- 2 cups water or chicken broth
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3 Tbsp dry ranch dressing mix
- 4 Tbsp butter
- Optional: 2 Tbsp milk or cream
- Add water/broth into slow cooker. Cut the cauliflower into florets and add into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for about 4 hours, or until cauliflower is very tender or LOW for about 6 hours.
- Remove lid and drain off all water (I placed mine in a colander).
- Place cauliflower back into the crock. Stir in the butter and ranch dressing mix. Use a potato masher* to mash the cauliflower. I chose to leave mine a little chunky because I like the texture. You can also puree the cauliflower in a food processor or a blender. If you want the cauliflower a little creamier stir in the milk or cream.
- Serve and enjoy!
I used my 6 quart oval Kitchenaid slow cooker.*
- Category: Side
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 156
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 201 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Protein: 4 g