A 5-ingredient recipe for the tastiest and easiest pork lettuce wraps ever! Pin this recipe for later!
- 1 pound ground pork (you can also use ground chicken, turkey or lean beef)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp honey
- ½ cup uncooked long grain white rice or jasmine rice (see note)
- Add the pork, garlic, water, soy sauce, honey and rice into the slow cooker. Stir to break up the pork.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours, or until pork and rice are cooked through.
- Remove the lid. Stir a bit. Scoop the meat and rice over chopped romaine, use it in lettuce wraps, over chopped cabbage or plain. Eat and enjoy!
- Category: Pork
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: Asian